Friday, 30 August 2013

Note To Self

So I've pretty much been starting all of these posts by apologising about how long it's been (etc etc) and to be honest with you I have decided to stop doing that! At the end of the day, I started doing this for me. To get me writing regularly, to get me reading and watching interesting things, and generally to be a bit of fun. Every time I start a post apologising it just gives it the feel like this is a chore, which it definitely is not! The fact is, sometimes I am a busy bee and find it hard to update this, and other times I have all the time in the world so can fill this with stuff. Sounds very simple, but it's good to remind myself. So this is more of a post for myself than you readers, to remind me not to apologise for everything and just get on with it a bit.
That being said, I'm back from the second round of travels so will catch up with my backlog of book reviews soon. I've read some really wonderful things, so I'm very excited to get typing.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment