Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Hello Old Friend.....

Well it's certainly been a long time!

It's been a good six months (or more) since I last updated this, and even before then I was sporadic at best. To be completely honest, I just absolutely lost time for this blog. I had some pretty big life stuff happening, along with being busy with final year dissertation and exams, so sacrificed this blog in order to get everything done. Which fortunately turned out very well! I am happy to report that I succeeded in achieving a first class degree, and am happier than ever. Which is nice!

Which leads us to the main point. My return. (This is it. It's happening. Now. Look out!)

Whilst I have the free time I'm going to be picking this blog back up, so look out for lots more book reviews, music recommendations, general life musings. I am also going to be introducing a new element inspired by my tumblr (which you can find here) which is body positivity! Over these last few months I have become much better friends with a lovely group of girls that have promoted a real sense of body positivity between all of us. We raise each other up with compliments and encourage mental and physical happiness and health within each other, which is so lovely and refreshing. I've always been lucky enough to have quite a consistently positive world view, but becoming friends with these girls has pushed it that one step further. Therefore I will be making more posts about my thoughts on various aspects of body positivity, plus anything I think to be particularly suited to improving happiness in others. Since starting my tumblr I have really enjoyed spending time gathering so many lovely things and positivity into one place. It's really had such a positive effect upon me! I'm going to change the name of this blog to tie in with my tumblr, so say hello to body positivity and glitter! Do feel free to head on over to my tumblr and say hello, and stay tuned for many more updates from here.

So there we have it! I'm excited to be updating again, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions as well. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment