Thursday, 18 December 2014

OOTD: The One Where I Channel 15 Year Old Sophie

I wasn't planning on doing an OOTD today seeing as I am mostly bumming around casual clothes, but I took a selfie today that was so incredibly like the ones I used to take when I was 15 that I had to share it.


I even edited it like 15 year old me would have done and everything. I just wanted to show off my new t shirt to be honest! It's an expecto patronum one that I got in Edinburgh where they have all of the HP themed stuff in their Primark. I was VERY overwhelmed and overexcited about it! My friend laughed at how much my face lit up when I saw it. Plus I am really loving my new glasses! My old ones were fine but a little boring and I really wanted to go for something that was a bit more of a statement but having to choose new glasses has always mildly stressed me out because I don't entirely trust myself to choose good ones so have to check with EVERYBODY whether or not potential glasses suit me. A friend recommended I check out glasses direct and I love them! You can do free trials which arrive in the post and allow you to try on the frames and get opinions before you buy, which was absolutely perrrrrrfect for indecisive me. Add onto that the fact they currently have a 50% off discount and I am a very happy Sophie indeed! 

I'm also wearing a lippy that I have absolutely fallen in love with. It's Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 08 Grand Cru and it's just such a gorgeous deep red I love it I love it I love it. As previously mentioned, I am super rubbish with makeup but I spend my life trying to find lippys that suit me that I can use whenever I feel like putting in a bit of an effort, and this might be my favourite one yet. So much so that I'm debating becoming one of those people who just wears bold lippy as an everyday thing. Except I am always slightly in awe of those people and I'm not sure I'm cool enough to be one. We shall see! This whole range blows my mind slightly though because they're some kind of liquid lipstick which means that they're liquid in the container but they dry matte and I'm sure there's a perfectly simple scientific explanation to it but I am slightly convinced that it's just magic. 

Also my hat has tiny little ears on it and I feel like a woodland creature whenever I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment