Friday, 20 February 2015

Two Boys Kissing Soundtrack

I've been working from home these last few days which means I have actually been able to start uploading some of the book playlists that I have made recently! So I present to you the soundtrack to my reading of Two Boys Kissing. Usually I analyse each track and explain why it's there, but I seem generally slightly incapable of talking about this book because my words don't cover it well enough, so I'm just going to leave the track listing and link and then float away somewhere. If you fancy a listen clicky here.

1. Awake My Soul - Mumford and Sons
2. The Chambers & The Valves - Dry The River
3. Indestructible (Acoustic Version) - Robyn
4. Rather Be (Cover) - Yura Yunita
5. This Ain't No Hymn - Saint Saviour
6. The Kids Aren't Alright - Fall Out Boy
7. I Think I Like You - SIREN
8. Try - The XX
9. The One You Say Goodnight To - Kina Grannis
10. High Hopes - The Vamps

So yeah, that's that! Let me know if there are any songs in particular that make you think of the book and I'll be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment